How To Self-Destruct, A Step By Step Guide
In this episode of heartbeat, Dr. Brooke Stuart dives into a discussion on how to self-destruct, a step by step guide. Health, joy, peace, love, and the variety of expansive states can come about through honoring our true nature and choosing choices in alignment with who we are and what we desire. Let yourself build your kingdom by choosing the healthiest options, the choices that align with your vision, being what you see now, choosing that which empowers versus disempowers, and going from there. Here, by practically raising the vibration of the people, places, things and situations in your life, you will also change your internal state and vice versa. It works both ways!
- The Danger: It’s very dangerous to run away from your true self and the challenges at hand that are built strategically to help you yield your power and access freedom- and instead choose the choices that are not in your best interest.
- There Are Formulas For Self-Destruction: This, to run away and opt out of the best choices available, is the perfect formula for self-destruction. When and where low self esteem, low self confidence and a contentious disrespect of self can set in, becoming increasingly accessible.
- Exercising Your Capability: When we become aware of these patterns we can opt out. It is easiest to opt out when our faculties are most in tact. This is one of the many reasons health is so important- making it easier to take command of our choices. Here, it is also imperative not to trash the knowledge bestowed upon us through the lessons we have seen play out in our own lives, the lives of others and the stories we have heard. This is where we can choose to integrate and change, knowing we are capable and also, proving to ourselves that we are.
- Up Your Standard: Saying no to what is wrong for you is the same as saying yes to what is right for you- click into yourself and your vision versus denying yourself of your desires. Once clear, choose accordingly- and when you remember to remember, remember- choosing always, not to go dark for too long. In the darkness, your spirit will whither, always able to come back, but our choices have consequences and the key is to build ourselves up versus chip away at our innate wholeness through choice, thus trashing our lives.
- Start Now: You don’t have to wait to do this work. Start simply by recommitting to being in your body, directing your mind, feeling your feelings without judgment. Instead of thinking about the work, do the work. Instead of talking about change, change.
Not sure where to begin? Sign up for a Free Let Go and Grow® Membership with instant access to the heart based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation and a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health and well-being, sign up right here- no strings attached!
- Check out the Jordan Peterson video mentioned, on choosing the right choices for you.
- On Easier Done Than Said, choose to avoid the distractions and take intentional effort!
- Dive into a discussion on how to cultivate self-trust through the choices we make, right here.
- Let’s talk about self-confidence and what it takes to believe in yourself, right here.
- Here is an article on finding stability within yourself and how to simply come home to yourself through owning your power of choice.
Check out our Mind Body Reset right here. This 6 week course is where you will have the opportunity to send your mind and body an empowering, new message of safety and peace through your presence and the same mindset, diet, lifestyle techniques and holistic therapies that I use in my private practice- as you establish a new baseline for your health and well-being and build a relationship with it based on the truth about healing.
For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out letgoandgrow.com! To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.
Leave A Comment