On The Narrator, Self-Authorship And How We Deviate From The Truth
In this episode of heartbeat, Dr. Brooke Stuart dives into a discussion on the narrator, self-authorship and how we deviate from the truth. As the creator of your reality, you must take full ownership of each and every life experience in order to fully experience yourself and your power. Owning your experiences, frees them to work for you and allows you to shift the dial and change them.
- On The Narrator: There is a difference between the narrator and the author. The author creates whereas the narrator interprets and without proper awareness of its presence, your identity can be distorted.
- Coping Mechanisms: We all need bandaids at times. However, when we don’t work directly on the imbalances at play, coping mechanisms can build and divide us from the healing process.
- Delaying The Inevitable: When we avoid the healing process we only delay the inevitable. We can run but we can’t hide.
- I Am Not Ready: It’s okay not to be ready to grow and heal- but being honest with yourself about this can build self trust and confidence.
- The Truth Will Set You Free: The truth has the ability to break off what is not of the self- allowing for what is to come to the surface. Regardless of where you are in the process, being honest with yourself will always be helpful as you cannot walk forward with confidence on a house of cards- and remember that anytime an experience feels tough, support is ever within and around you.
Not sure where to begin? Sign up for a Free Let Go and Grow® Membership with instant access to the heart based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation and a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health and well-being, sign up right here- no strings attached!
Have a question, thoughts or notes you want to add? Check out our Let Go & Grow Forums right here, where we can discuss any topic freely with our community. It is completely free to participate and we would love to start some new conversations together!
Check out our Mind Body Reset right here. This 6 week course is where you will have the opportunity to send your mind and body an empowering, new message of safety and peace through your presence and the same mindset, diet, lifestyle techniques and holistic therapies that I use in my private practice- as you establish a new baseline for your health and well-being and build a relationship with it based on the truth about healing.
For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out letgoandgrow.com! To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.