On Filters, Image and Why We Hide
In this episode of heartbeat, Dr. Brooke Stuart dives into a discussion on filters, image and why we hide. Are we practicing what we teach? Day in and day out- yes, we are human, yes, we are gods (image and likeness), yes, peace of mind comes with taking the noise out of thin air, evaluating it and applying the change through choice, with confidence in ourselves and faith in what could never meet the eye.
- Beauty: Beauty, at its core, is about being you and making the choices that are in alignment with who you are.
- Removing Judgment And Being Bad: Judgment wounds the soul, and allows parasitic energy to take hold. You are not bad. You never were- and through a process of inquiry, you can begin to have direct access to yourself. Here, you can have the truthful conversations that will help you let go of the dysfunctional belief systems that injure your system just enough to keep you from experiencing the freedom and fullness that is there waiting.
- Observation: Just like judgment wounds the soul, observation centers, rehabilitates and recovers it. As you begin to bypass the many layers of judgment, your soul will begin to heal, and you will begin to see yourself as you are and your choices for what they are.
- On Filters: What if, like an aquifer, we learned how to filter our experiences, our choices and our intentions behind them? Through removing the judgment and joining with ourselves in inquiry and through observation, we can begin to dig deeply and ask the questions that bring about clarity. For example, am I making this choice out of a need to uphold an image or is it coming from a pure place that I am genuinely proud of? Once you are clear on the intent, you can choose with coherence- because who cares what it looks like on the outside if you know, inside of yourself, it’s coming from a healthy place.
- You Are Inherently Good: What if you believed in your perfection and knew the world was a better place simply because you exist? Would you hide? or would you begin to be still, observe and learn how to properly love and care for yourself.
Not sure where to begin? Sign up for a Free Let Go and Grow® Membership with instant access to the heart based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation and a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health and well-being, sign up right here- no strings attached!
Have a question, thoughts or notes you want to add? Check out our Let Go & Grow Forums right here, where we can discuss any topic freely with our community. It is completely free to participate and we would love to start some new conversations together!
- Learn more right here: The Parts of Ourselves and How to Hear Them.
- The Power Lives Within You.
- If you missed last week’s heartbeat: Grow As You Go.
- Work with our Let Go & Grow® team- contact us here for a Free Wellness Workshop for you and your organization.
- Check out our free Healthy Orlando Guide!
Check out our Mind Body Reset right here. This 6 week course is where you will have the opportunity to send your mind and body an empowering, new message of safety and peace through your presence and the same mindset, diet, lifestyle techniques and holistic therapies that I use in my private practice- as you establish a new baseline for your health and well-being and build a relationship with it based on the truth about healing.
For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out letgoandgrow.com! To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.
Leave A Comment