Grow As You Go
In this episode of heartbeat, Dr. Brooke Stuart dives into a discussion on “grow as you go.” So often we take experiences away from ourselves before we even have the opportunity to begin. Many times, doubt coupled with a lack of faith in the self and the process is at the root. Doubt not only interferes with faith, it chips away at our confidence, creating a sense of hesitation and uncertainty, where we begin to question our power to create. When we learn to have faith in the self and the process by being present, we can acknowledge what is within our heart and finally reach in to take the necessary steps forward- we can keep it simple and choose the choices that are in alignment with who we are, all the while knowing that every experience is happening for and with us- deepening our connection to the creative process.
- Look Up: For a long time, I spoke about making the choice and letting the chips fall where they may in the form of the “drive your body there” statement. Although, I still think making choices and moving forward with this kind of objectivity is helpful- I believe the next or better step is to consider how you drive your body there and are you present for the ride to be with and guide yourself through challenging experiences and into increasingly desirable ones.
- On Presence: We are trained to disconnect, skate through and bypass experiences versus choosing to experience them with presence. You don’t have to be in the future or the past or off into space when you can be with yourself now.
- Step Up With Yourself: How can you see your progress through? Step up with yourself. Say no to what is weighted and holds you back so you can say yes to all that you are, have and can do.
- Integration: Awareness dawns and then it deepens, and blockages to this process can moonlight in many forms. Once aware of a block, remove it to plug into your power as you connect with and drop deeper into yourself.
- Rite Of Passage: As you move through this process, there will be many forms of resistance that arise- many in the form of judgment. When you notice yourself judging yourself or others, remove it and replace it with observation. Judgment wounds the soul and allows parasitic energy in. Once removed, you are what is there and what is left- and you are more than enough.
Not sure where to begin? Sign up for a Free Let Go and Grow® Membership with instant access to the heart based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation and a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health and well-being, sign up right here- no strings attached!
Have a question, thoughts or notes you want to add? Check out our Let Go & Grow Forums right here, where we can discuss any topic freely with our community. It is completely free to participate and we would love to start some new conversations together!
- Learn more right here: Supplements For Growth.
- The Let Go & Grow Philosophy.
- If you missed last week’s heartbeat: Streaming, On How To Develop What Is & Release What Isn’t.
- Work with our Let Go & Grow® team- contact us here for a Free Wellness Workshop for you and your organization.
- Check out our free Healthy Orlando Guide!
Check out our Mind Body Reset right here. This 6 week course is where you will have the opportunity to send your mind and body an empowering, new message of safety and peace through your presence and the same mindset, diet, lifestyle techniques and holistic therapies that I use in my private practice- as you establish a new baseline for your health and well-being and build a relationship with it based on the truth about healing.
For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out letgoandgrow.com! To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.
Leave A Comment