On Courage, How To Walk With Yourself
In this episode of heartbeat, Dr. Brooke Stuart dives into a discussion on courage and how to walk with yourself. Courage- the strength to reach in and dare, to move through difficult experiences, to ask the questions we aren’t sure we want the answers to, to get a second opinion after a devastating diagnosis, to wake up after a heartbreak and walk into work, to acknowledge what’s inside of ourselves, to go after that dream and to see beyond impressed limitation into what only we can know within our heart to be possible. What a powerful word that we can continue to summon, activate and rely upon, time and time again, through our power of choice.
- Removing Distortion: Removing distortions allows us to see clearly as we bring items forward into our conscious awareness. This allows for a more stable approach amidst the upset that can sometimes come with growth.
- Unconditional Love: Unconditional love means without conditions, giving ourselves permission to go there to new and deepened places in conversation to see what was hidden and blocked with open eyes removing inhibition- able to drop into our power and shift items with the light of day that comes with the awareness we have earned and can access in the present moment.
- Walking With Yourself: Connection, presence, observation and removing conditions requires a walking with ourselves and a taking care of ourselves- both tenants of building a beautiful relationship with the common denominator of all of our experiences aka the self.
- You Are Held: Is everything okay, perfect, divine, benevolent? Try on this perspective and the opposite- and see what feels healthier and more in alignment with a growth-oriented curvature. We can learn the easy way or the hard way- both are intense and formative. I choose to see the universe as benevolent because it allows for an experience of support when I need it most and an openness in the presence of my deepest fears and most joyful moments.
- Growth Is Formulaic: Yes it takes courage, stemming from a bravery and strength found within your heart, to take a step forward in the direction you are called. However, when you begin to take step after step you begin to see how growth is formulaic. Although it feels magical, it is not. When you choose it, it happens. A part of courage is recognizing that you are strong and you are powerful and that what you say actually goes.
Not sure where to begin? Sign up for a Free Let Go and Grow® Membership with instant access to the heart based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation and a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health and well-being, sign up right here- no strings attached!
Have a question, thoughts or notes you want to add? Check out our Let Go & Grow Forums right here, where we can discuss any topic freely with our community. It is completely free to participate and we would love to start some new conversations together!
Check out our Mind Body Reset right here. This 6 week course is where you will have the opportunity to send your mind and body an empowering, new message of safety and peace through your presence and the same mindset, diet, lifestyle techniques and holistic therapies that I use in my private practice- as you establish a new baseline for your health and well-being and build a relationship with it based on the truth about healing.
For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out letgoandgrow.com! To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.