Life Is The Material
In this episode of heartbeat, Dr. Brooke Stuart dives into a discussion on how life is the material. When you intentionally shift your focus and connect to your heart and the present moment, you can tap into the source and your emotional center, where you can begin to recognize and become aware of the signals that come your way, through states of expansion and contraction. Life is the raw material!
- The Material Is Always There: Cue your life experiences, what you came in with and what you are continually creating.
- Substances Can Evoke The Material: But so can life itself, when you show up connected and with presence.
- Chemistry: Substrate is catalyzed through you for you by you and your experience is the substrate- once present, we must engage the healing process with an unconditional intention and commitment to it. With this, your experiences can begin to work for you on your behalf.
- Show Up For And Receive From: Show up. Show up. and then turn towards so that you can receive from each experience to extract the lessons, to deepen and allow for more integration to transpire as transformational moments.
- Growth Orientation Is Your Natural State: Often, it just takes recognition of this truth and the courage to rearrange accordingly.
Not sure where to begin? Sign up for a Free Let Go and Grow® Membership with instant access to the heart based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation and a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health and well-being, sign up right here- no strings attached!
Have a question, thoughts or notes you want to add? Check out our Let Go & Grow Forums right here, where we can discuss any topic freely with our community. It is completely free to participate and we would love to start some new conversations together!
Check out our Mind Body Reset right here. This 6 week course is where you will have the opportunity to send your mind and body an empowering, new message of safety and peace through your presence and the same mindset, diet, lifestyle techniques and holistic therapies that I use in my private practice- as you establish a new baseline for your health and well-being and build a relationship with it based on the truth about healing.
For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out letgoandgrow.com! To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.