Just Begin, On How to Change Your Life
In this episode of heartbeat, Dr. Brooke Stuart dives into a discussion on how to change your life by just beginning. One thing always leads to another- it’s about building something real in reality which takes pulling thought form into creation through choice. This becomes easier as you acknowledge and embrace who, what and where you truly are- shining a light on all that you are, all that you have and all that you can do.
- One Step At A Time: When you plan your work and work your plan- what is can develop into what isn’t quite quickly.
- Working On What Is Relevant: The healing journey can seem overwhelming at first but if you take one step at a time and work on what is relevant, you will tap into latent energy that will continue to build as you explore new territory.
- Releasing Resistance: As you begin, you can release resistance by simply focusing on what is and what you would like to begin with first. When you break down goals into tiny steps, they become far more approachable, direct and less intimidating.
- On Reality: Get real with yourself on what can work with the context of your life now. If you are unsure, you can always begin with your perspective.
- When What Is Develops Into What Isn’t: As what is turns into what isn’t, your confidence will build. Here, consistency is key and the continual reflection on what does and doesn’t work and ultimately why so you can continue to bring these lessons forward as you move along and continue to create.
Not sure where to begin? Sign up for a Free Let Go and Grow® Membership with instant access to the heart based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation and a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health and well-being, sign up right here!
- To learn more about this topic and view the full talk at the UCF Exchange, check here.
- View another video on this topic: Don’t Back Down, How to Begin Something New.
- View another video on this topic: Easier Done Than Said.
Check out our Mind Body Reset right here. This 6 week course is where you will have the opportunity to send your mind and body an empowering, new message of safety and peace through your presence and the same mindset, diet, lifestyle techniques and holistic therapies that I use in my private practice- as you establish a new baseline for your health and well-being and build a relationship with it based on the truth about healing.
For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out letgoandgrow.com! To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.