Growing Our Capacity To Listen, On Becoming Available
In this episode of heartbeat, Dr. Brooke Stuart dives into a discussion on growing our capacity to listen and on becoming available. When you choose the choices that match the truth of who you are, you will begin to invest in and accelerate the emergence of the authentic self. This builds an ongoing momentum that holds within it a regenerating effect.
- How Can We Grow Our Capacity To Listen?: Becoming available is an ever expansive and deepening process. When our inner worlds are ruled with symptoms of tension, distress and conflict, we can feel crowded, our world may sound noisy, and it can become difficult to listen and hold space for another.
- Authenticity: Being authentic requires that we begin to put our authentic self first. Part of loving ourselves, our children and our life experiences extends into the commitment to reach within, take ownership, generate awareness and choose knowing that what works best for us is best for all. This intention and commitment to be led by the inner compass found within your own heart is what will continue to set you free, time and time again.
- Shifting Actually: It doesn’t serve us to pretend. It serves us to take a deep look within ourselves and actually sort through the discord to discover how we feel, what we think, prefer and in essence, mean. From this place, we can get real and engage in an authentically driven, genuine and sincere way that is, predicated on integrity stemming from an increasingly coherent place. Energy speak volumes, and you don’t even have to say a word. Kids want their parents to be happy, and nothing beats actually being able to be there for your kids, others in general, or if you are a practitioner, for your patients.
- Solution Oriented Connection: How many times have you talked sh*t about someone only to put a smile on your face in the next moment? We have all been there and done that- and it doesn’t serve. There is a big difference between airing it out through a proper vent versus staying in the same place fixated or discussing an experience to work out a proper solution versus just to complain. When you begin to own yourself and the experiences you experience in your world, you may find that YOU feel better when you choose the former and are more able show up and look yourself and the other in the eye. If triggered, what parts of yourself are you choosing not to meet, if stuck what perspective could move you forward? When we choose to be authentic on this level, we free our selves and our experiences up to find the sequence of choices that align with who we truly are (our authentic self- imbued with a signature essence, unique to you, that I believe is made in the image and likeness of God).
- Reconnect-Reset- Remember: When you notice yourself getting caught up or checking out, you can reclaim your power of choice by choosing to reconnect to your heartbeat, reset by returning home to the present moment and remembering all that you are, all that you have and all that you can do! The reminder is a form of reclamation and reverence for the life you are here to live and the power you are meant to have!
Not sure where to begin? Sign up for a Free Let Go and Grow® Membership with instant access to the heart based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation and a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health and well-being, sign up right here- no strings attached!
Have a question, thoughts or notes you want to add? Check out our Let Go & Grow Forums right here, where we can discuss any topic freely with our community. It is completely free to participate and we would love to start some new conversations together!
- On Your Network, Toxicity And Adjusting Towards And Within The Light
- Connection As a Channel of Change
- If you missed last week’s heartbeat: Asking Questions Is An Act of Courage and Medicine In Its Own Right
- Work with our Let Go & Grow® team- contact us here for a Free Wellness Workshop for you and your organization.
- Check out our free Healthy Orlando Guide!
Check out our Mind Body Reset right here. This 6 week course is where you will have the opportunity to send your mind and body an empowering, new message of safety and peace through your presence and the same mindset, diet, lifestyle techniques and holistic therapies that I use in my private practice- as you establish a new baseline for your health and well-being and build a relationship with it based on the truth about healing.
For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out letgoandgrow.com! To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.
Leave A Comment