Coming Home, A Meditation Visual
In this episode of heartbeat, Dr. Brooke Stuart dives into a discussion on coming home, a mediation visual. It’s all about becoming and being aware and choosing to access the power you’ve grown into. We can all come home at any point in time- it’s part of being powerful. Remember to remember, come back home, reach in and lead!
- Visualizing Agrabah: In this heartbeat, I used the example in Aladdin where Jasmine can see all of Agrabah from the castle before going into the city. Having a visual like this to come home to, where you can access a clear perspective and remember who you are, will allow you to navigate your days with more integration.
- Thy Kingdom Come: Who, What and Where you are is always available to you within you. When you want it, remember that you have it and you can bring this pure state of heightened consciousness into your mind, body, heart and life at any point in time.
- Bringing Yourself Into Each Moment: You can begin to bring yourself into each moment by choosing to be here now, knowing that where you are is exactly where you are meant to be.
- Remember To Remember: When you remember to remember, actually remembering is the key.
- Basic Reminders: You can always set aside time and space to say a prayer, place your hands on your heart or engage in a guided meditation. By visualizing yourself coming back home you can turn towards and lean into yourself and your life in a completely different way.
Not sure where to begin? Sign up for a Free Let Go and Grow® Membership with instant access to the heart based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation and a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health and well-being, sign up right here- no strings attached!
Have a question, thoughts or notes you want to add? Check out our Let Go & Grow Forums right here, where we can discuss any topic freely with our community. It is completely free to participate and we would love to start some new conversations together!
- Learn more right here: 5 Benefits of Mediation, A Beginner’s Guide.
- The Heart Based Practice, A Simple 3 Minute Meditation.
- If you missed last week’s heartbeat: On Why Realizations Are Surgical.
- Work with our Let Go & Grow® team- contact us here for a Free Wellness Workshop for you and your organization.
- Check out our free Healthy Orlando Guide!
Check out our Mind Body Reset right here. This 6 week course is where you will have the opportunity to send your mind and body an empowering, new message of safety and peace through your presence and the same mindset, diet, lifestyle techniques and holistic therapies that I use in my private practice- as you establish a new baseline for your health and well-being and build a relationship with it based on the truth about healing.
For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out letgoandgrow.com! To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.
Leave A Comment