Back to the Basics, Who-What-Where
In this episode of heartbeat, Dr. Brooke Stuart dives into a discussion on how you can shift into a state of health right now, in the present moment. Acknowledging who, what and where we are is a practice that enables us to go within, self-regulate and come into contact with our own true power. The heart based practice embodies simplicity and allows us to opt out of old, outdated patterns and choose anew. It is your reminder to reconnect, reset and remember who, what and where you are and that you can reset and return home any time, anywhere.
- Your Own True Power: You are more than enough. You are the power behind it all, and in this, from this place, you can address each and every challenge that comes your way.
- Showing Up For the Self: Being in the present moment and choosing to be with who, what and where we truly are can initiate this process directly and send a powerful signal of safety to the system. In this ecosystem, where we are held, we can finally exhale and release the trappings of darkness as we experience and step into more and more light.
- Stability Comes From Within: From this space you can utilize who (creator) and what (capable, important, unique, etc.) you are through the present moment, where you can smooth out and work through the highs and lows, as you navigate, and choose your response with intentionality.
- You Come First: You are important, not more or less than, but truly and completely important- this is part of the “what” in the who-what-where which can bring a rare form of unconditional stability amidst the highs and lows.
- Come As You Are, Own Who You Could Be: As we learn to grow through being human, we can begin to, without judgment, notice what does and doesn’t work and why. Here, we can begin to bridge the gap by becoming aware of and applying the available information (brought through various forms such as thought, feelings and perception) to our power of choice, where we can engage change through reflection, and thus informed consent, and an obedience to what feels right to us, from courage, through love, able to directly channel our divinity through creativity and into reality creation.
Not sure where to begin? Sign up for a Free Let Go and Grow® Membership with instant access to the heart based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation and a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health and well-being, sign up right here!
- To learn more about the Heart Based Practice, a simple 3 minute meditation, check here!
- Check out our Mind Body Reset right here. This 6 week course is where you will have the opportunity to send your mind and body an empowering, new message of safety and peace through your presence and the same mindset, diet, lifestyle techniques and holistic therapies that I use in my private practice- as you establish a new baseline for your health and well-being and build a relationship with it based on the truth about healing.
- For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out letgoandgrow.com! To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.