Close The Tabs
In this episode of heartbeat, Dr. Brooke Stuart dives into a discussion on closing the tabs. Saying no to what is wrong for you is the same as saying yes to what is right for you. Click into yourself and your vision versus denying yourself of your desires. Once clear, choose accordingly and when you remember to remember, remember- don’t go dark for too long.
- Close The Tabs: By removing the energy that is mismatched and out of alignment you can place more focus onto what works for and with you and your life.
- Give What You Want A Chance To Enter: So often we energetically block what we want from coming in by entertaining old and outdated models of being often upheld by the people and life experiences we choose to surround ourselves with. This suffocates our desires, and by letting go, we give them a chance to breathe.
- Mental Gymnastics: Does it take a lot of energy to create a storyline to buffer a choice that does not benefit you. At the end of the day 2.5 + 3 does not equal 4- and by honoring the signs and signals of your system you can set yourself free by simply working with and embracing the truth and the powerful next steps that may take an application of courage, structure and strength.
- Choosing Yourself: Something can be good but not good for you. Someone can be great but not great for you. Listen to hear- and let your heart guide you to the people and experiences that match your vibration.
- Listen To Hear: When you learn to hear yourself, your choices can come into alignment with a universal order, or God’s will, that can actually appreciate your uniqueness and the expansion that is available to you at all times. This pathway type takes courage but it will make more sense than not. This is where nonsense makes perfect sense to the one willing to receive the messages ever present and built into one’s own self and life.
Not sure where to begin? Sign up for a Free Let Go and Grow® Membership with instant access to the heart based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation and a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health and well-being, sign up right here- no strings attached!
Have a question, thoughts or notes you want to add? Check out our Let Go & Grow Forums right here, where we can discuss any topic freely with our community. It is completely free to participate and we would love to start some new conversations together!
- Learn more right here: Courage.
- On Courage, How To Walk With Yourself.
- If you missed last week’s heartbeat: On Image, Filters and Why We Hide.
- Work with our Let Go & Grow® team- contact us here for a Free Wellness Workshop for you and your organization.
- Check out our free Healthy Orlando Guide!
Check out our Mind Body Reset right here. This 6 week course is where you will have the opportunity to send your mind and body an empowering, new message of safety and peace through your presence and the same mindset, diet, lifestyle techniques and holistic therapies that I use in my private practice- as you establish a new baseline for your health and well-being and build a relationship with it based on the truth about healing.
For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out letgoandgrow.com! To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.
Leave A Comment