Why We Don’t Mean What We Try To Believe
In this episode of heartbeat, Dr. Brooke Stuart dives into a discussion on why we don’t mean what we try to believe. When you close your eyes, what does the best version of yourself sound and look like? What choices would he or she make? Those are the choices that will help to support this emergence and bring you into experiencing who you truly are.
- Why We Don’t Mean It: When issues are present and- or locked away in the conscious, subconscious or unconscious and have not yet been worked through, they can block our connection to our authentic selves and beliefs. Without this connection, it is difficult to mean anything.
- Issues: Fear of the unknown, fear of failure, fear of success, fear of change, fear of vulnerability, fear of feeling, avoidance tactics etc.- this list could go on and on.
- Checking In, Getting Real: To check in and get real, we have to reconnect to ourselves, return to the present moment, reclaim our power of choice and choose to turn on the light and stay with ourselves in exploration. From this place, you will begin to note your preferences, talents, gifts and issues and what you mean and don’t.
- When Things Add Up: When things add up, they become difficult to dismiss. This is how the truth works to free on a systematic and universal level. Just remember that the truth is meant to be nice- it’s built to free- in this, you can and will decide whether to accept and appreciate or resist it. If you choose to resist it, it will cause problems- because it won’t be going anywhere- it just stays there knocking at the door and turning every part of your life upside down until you let it in.
- What Can I Get On Board With: When you begin to come into contact with your truths and have an openness to process them, your whole system will acclimatize to embody the change. Here, you can and will grow as you go if you choose to.
Not sure where to begin? Sign up for a Free Let Go and Grow® Membership with instant access to the heart based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation and a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health and well-being, sign up right here- no strings attached!
Have a question, thoughts or notes you want to add? Check out our Let Go & Grow Forums right here, where we can discuss any topic freely with our community. It is completely free to participate and we would love to start some new conversations together!
- On The Narrator, Self-Authorship And How We Deviate From The Truth
- In Support Of The Authentic Self, On How To Choose The Choices That Match Who You Are
- If you missed last week’s heartbeat: On Meaning It
- Work with our Let Go & Grow® team- contact us here for a Free Wellness Workshop for you and your organization.
- Check out our free Healthy Orlando Guide!
Check out our Mind Body Reset right here. This 6 week course is where you will have the opportunity to send your mind and body an empowering, new message of safety and peace through your presence and the same mindset, diet, lifestyle techniques and holistic therapies that I use in my private practice- as you establish a new baseline for your health and well-being and build a relationship with it based on the truth about healing.
For a FREE 7 Day Mind Body Reset, check here!
For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out letgoandgrow.com! To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.
Leave A Comment