In Support Of The Authentic Self, On How To Choose The Choices That Match Who You Are
In this episode of heartbeat, Dr. Brooke Stuart dives into a discussion on supporting your authentic self and how to choose the choices that match who you are. You can strengthen new patterns by choosing what you believe in and aligning your choices accordingly. Consider answering this question as a journal prompt: How would your day change if you believed you matter?
- You Matter: Your voice matters simply because you matter. You are important and you make a difference. If your voice is not valued in your place of work or elsewhere- make sure it matters enough to you to make the appropriate changes or have the appropriate conversations that can create an open environment and ecosystem to comfortably be in.
- Deriving Your Importance From Within: So often we look to validate our sense of self, our importance, value, etc. through our achievements, appearance, and other external factors- versus recognizing that we are important and allowing health and growth oriented choices to flow from that place.
- How Would Your Day Change If You Believed You Matter?: Start from the top of the morning until you tuck yourself to sleep at night- how would your day change if you believed you matter? Would you speak your truth, put on makeup, not wear it at all, work out, eat healthy. If inspired, take a moment to journal on this prompt.
- Questions Bring Clarity and Contrast: So often, questions and the process of inquiry through a tapping into our innate ability to generate curiosity and mean it- can help us to identify and delineate between what is and isn’t for us as we naturally acclimatize accordingly.
- Choose What Matches Your Authentic Self: When you choose the choices that match the truth of who you are, you will begin to invest in and accelerate the emergence of the authentic self. This builds an ongoing momentum that holds within it a regenerating effect- making it increasingly easier to let go and grow into the depth within and the expansion equally available as you go to, access and explore the new places within yourself and the world.
Not sure where to begin? Sign up for a Free Let Go and Grow® Membership with instant access to the heart based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation and a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health and well-being, sign up right here- no strings attached!
Have a question, thoughts or notes you want to add? Check out our Let Go & Grow Forums right here, where we can discuss any topic freely with our community. It is completely free to participate and we would love to start some new conversations together!
- On Talk Therapy, Speaking Your Truth and The Emergence Of The Authentic Self
- Elle Collective, A Speech About Self-Care
- If you missed last week’s heartbeat: SSRIs, Tanning Beds, Steak and Tequila
- Work with our Let Go & Grow® team- contact us here for a Free Wellness Workshop for you and your organization.
- Check out our free Healthy Orlando Guide!
Check out our Mind Body Reset right here. This 6 week course is where you will have the opportunity to send your mind and body an empowering, new message of safety and peace through your presence and the same mindset, diet, lifestyle techniques and holistic therapies that I use in my private practice- as you establish a new baseline for your health and well-being and build a relationship with it based on the truth about healing.
For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out letgoandgrow.com! To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.
Leave A Comment