What Clears Your Mind At Night?
In this episode of heartbeat, Dr. Brooke Stuart dives into a discussion on clearing your mind at night. Having a nighttime routine that includes steps to prepare for the next day can help take pressure off and help you feel less rushed in the morning. Journaling can also provide a space to express your thoughts or anything that you need to get out of your mind- reducing the need to deconstruct everything while laying in bed at night. What are your current nighttime routine practices?
- What Clears Your Mind At Night?: Developing a nighttime routine can help your system wind down and opt into a calm and relaxed state.
- Ideas: Whether it’s peppermint tea, an epsom salt bath, hypnosis or journaling, taking a moment to wind down at night changes everything.
- Journaling: Writing down any last thoughts before bed and also what you would love to accomplish the next day allows you to leave the past behind, return to the moment and begin creating the next day.
- Check Off The List: Checking off your to do list literally floods your system with neurochemicals, like dopamine, as you begin to take pride in yourself and build confidence. This can be a check by a drink water this morning, eat lunch at 12 or wake up by 5:45!
- In My Blank Journal: In my blank journal, I make a list with time stamps on the left – tasks I would love to complete that day on the right when I have time – and last but not least, centered below I have my weekly projects.
Not sure where to begin? Sign up for a Free Let Go and Grow® Membership with instant access to the heart based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation and a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health and well-being, sign up right here- no strings attached!
Have a question, thoughts or notes you want to add? Check out our Let Go & Grow Forums right here, where we can discuss any topic freely with our community. It is completely free to participate and we would love to start some new conversations together!
- On Good Sleep, Social Media and Health Devices
- The Health Benefits of Journaling
- If you missed last week’s heartbeat: Personalization, Health Trends and Knowing Yourself
- Work with our Let Go & Grow® team- contact us here for a Free Wellness Workshop for you and your organization.
- Check out our free Healthy Orlando Guide!
Check out our Mind Body Reset right here. This 6 week course is where you will have the opportunity to send your mind and body an empowering, new message of safety and peace through your presence and the same mindset, diet, lifestyle techniques and holistic therapies that I use in my private practice- as you establish a new baseline for your health and well-being and build a relationship with it based on the truth about healing.
For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out letgoandgrow.com! To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.
Leave A Comment