To Have, To Hold And To Build
In this episode of heartbeat, Dr. Brooke Stuart dives into a discussion on to have, to hold and to build. When we choose to connect and return to the present moment, we begin to generate awareness, which carries light and grows our capacity to be with and hold the spectrum of states light to dark, negative to positive, etc.
- Containers: How long can you walk in peace or relax by the pool before your neverending to-do list hits you? Next time, become aware, pay attention and thank the part of you that notifies while acknowledging that you are in a perfect moment, that you are safe and nothing has to be done but be in the sunlight with your favorite mocktail at the moment.
- Containment: According to Merriam- Webster, containment can be defined as the act, process, or means of keeping something within limits and-or the policy, process, or result of preventing the expansion of a hostile power or ideology.
- Safety: I can and how. How can we create the conditions to feel safe within our own system? This simple question can lead to deep answers and ideas that bring peace and prosperity.
- To Have And To Hold: I am enough. This simple affirmation allows us to be with ourselves as we bask in the delight of what we have. Appreciating our experiences in this way allows us to natural develop and grow them from a place of wholeness and satisfaction. Here, we can shift out of emergency like states into more relaxed experiences as we trust the process and know that all is well and getting better.
- To Build, Growing Our Permission Field: Do you allow yourself to want what you want, letting your desires breathe in the daylight? or do you consciously- subconsciously or unconsciously taper your desires to match your current circumstances. In order to grow, we must free our desires into the world giving them a permission slip to exist as they are. In this, we can begin to grow our capacity to have and to hold expansion and build accordingly.
Not sure where to begin? Sign up for a Free Let Go and Grow® Membership with instant access to the heart based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation and a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health and well-being, sign up right here- no strings attached!
Have a question, thoughts or notes you want to add? Check out our Let Go & Grow Forums right here, where we can discuss any topic freely with our community. It is completely free to participate and we would love to start some new conversations together!
Check out our Mind Body Reset right here. This 6 week course is where you will have the opportunity to send your mind and body an empowering, new message of safety and peace through your presence and the same mindset, diet, lifestyle techniques and holistic therapies that I use in my private practice- as you establish a new baseline for your health and well-being and build a relationship with it based on the truth about healing.
For a FREE 7 Day Mind Body Reset, check here!
For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out letgoandgrow.com! To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.