Perception, On Shifting The Way You See Yourself & The World
In this episode of heartbeat, Dr. Brooke Stuart dives into a discussion on belief systems and the power of perception at the UCF Exchange. Often times, we think that the negative beliefs we hold about ourselves are true and we let them direct the course of our life. We have the power to observe these negative beliefs that we have held deep down and challenge them, reframe them, through the lens of perception. By changing your belief system about yourself, you’ll gain confidence and momentum and you’ll begin to realize that you are achieving things that once seemed out of reach.
- Top Down, Top Up: It works both ways, and at the center of the figure 8 lies you and your power of choice- where perception, thoughts, feelings, physiology and life experience continue to circulate through, providing and making information continuously available.
- Perception: How do you perceive yourself and your experiences?
- Energy: Energy comes in many forms- but at the end of the day it is all energy, and it can be transformed by how you choose to work with it- starting with complete ownership. It’s not always what you say or do- it’s how.
- You Come First: You are important, not more or less, but truly and completely important- this is part of the “what” in the who-what-where which can bring a rare form of unconditional stability amidst the highs and lows.
- Momentum: The more you deepen into an honoring of yourself and the truth that lies within, the more your energy can work for and with you as you continue to the conversation with the process, based on growth orientation that can heal. Continuing The Conversation: For more on the Let Go & Grow Philosophy and process, check here.
Not sure where to begin? Sign up for a Free Let Go and Grow® Membership with instant access to the heart based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation and a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health and well-being, sign up here!
- For more on this topic and the full talk by Dr. Brooke Stuart at the UCF Exchange: The Holistic Approach To Clearing Stress, click here.
- Check out our Mind Body Reset right here. This 6 week course is where you will have the opportunity to send your mind and body an empowering, new message of safety and peace through your presence and the same mindset, diet, lifestyle techniques and holistic therapies that I use in my private practice- as you establish a new baseline for your health and well-being and build a relationship with it based on the truth about healing. Use code: LETSGROW for $100 off!
- For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out letgoandgrow.com! To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.