On Being Who You Are, Trauma And Self Expression
In this episode of heartbeat, Dr. Brooke Stuart dives into a discussion on being who you are, trauma and self expression. Being who you are requires inquiry, movement forward and an openness that allows us to release and receive. Here, you have the opportunity to identify what you truly want with precision and ask for what does not meet the criteria to be removed and clear away. Trauma is not who or what you are and with the right set of tools, you can create new experiences as you let go and enter into new experiences with yourself, walking on solid ground.
- Gravitas: It is okay to be serious about what we want, what we care about and what is important to us.
- On Being Who You Are: Who, What and Where we are may not change but the way it expresses itself will continue to develop and change.
- Trauma: Trauma is not just about what happened to us, it can also be about what didn’t- but mainly it’s about what happens inside of us which we can change through the growth we have attained in the present moment.
- Expression: Expressing trauma in safe environments can assist us in clearing versus coping.
- Compassion: Environments of compassion have the ability to shift trauma into suffering which can pass through versus confine.
Not sure where to begin? Sign up for a Free Let Go and Grow® Membership with instant access to the heart based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation and a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health and well-being, sign up right here- no strings attached!
Have a question, thoughts or notes you want to add? Check out our Let Go & Grow Forums right here, where we can discuss any topic freely with our community. It is completely free to participate and we would love to start some new conversations together!
- Breaking Ground, The Vagus Nerve And Touching Base With Yourself
- Green Lights, Spiral Paths & Being Who You Are
- If you missed last week’s heartbeat: On Diagnostic Labels, Your Criteria And The Continuing Conversation
- Work with our Let Go & Grow® team- contact us here for a Free Wellness Workshop for you and your organization.
- Check out our free Healthy Orlando Guide!
Check out our Mind Body Reset right here. This 6 week course is where you will have the opportunity to send your mind and body an empowering, new message of safety and peace through your presence and the same mindset, diet, lifestyle techniques and holistic therapies that I use in my private practice- as you establish a new baseline for your health and well-being and build a relationship with it based on the truth about healing.
For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out letgoandgrow.com! To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.
Leave A Comment