Green Lights, Spiral Paths & Being Who You Are
In this episode of heartbeat, Dr. Brooke Stuart dives into a discussion at the UCF Exchange on green lights, spiral paths and being who you are. Bringing desires into the conscious mind is a direct way to bridge the gap and usher in a new reality creation. We can begin to tap into our own intrinsic desires- for example, the desire to lead, to have a sense of community, to have structure, to create, to have freedom, etc.
- Being Who You Are: Being who you are requires inquiry, steps forward and the kind of openness that allows us to release and receive- release to see what is there as we become receptive to the wisdom that lies within our heart.
- When It Is & Isn’t A Fit: At times, it can be difficult to discern- but if it is a fit, it typically works for your life holistically. It’s functional and healthy- as opposed to when it isn’t, it often looks and sounds a lot like trying, distress and noise.
- Green Lights: Feel like expansion, growth, a peace knowing and an open road.
- Touching Base With Yourself: How to? When you want to check out, check in. Literally, you can stop, place your hands on your heart, take a deep breath and ask your self: Is this right for me? Healthy for me? Am I enjoying this? Am I expanding or contracting and why?
- Spiral Paths: As we continuously discover the depth, mystery and magic of who we are, we come into contact with our the talents, gifts and preferences that reflect our signature essence as they dawn to deepen and carve canyons acting as guiding lights in the creative process.
Not sure where to begin? Sign up for a Free Let Go and Grow® Membership with instant access to the heart based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation and a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health and well-being, sign up right here- no strings attached!
Have a question, thoughts or notes you want to add? Check out our Let Go & Grow Forums right here, where we can discuss any topic freely with our community. It is completely free to participate and we would love to start some new conversations together!
Check out our Mind Body Reset right here. This 6 week course is where you will have the opportunity to send your mind and body an empowering, new message of safety and peace through your presence and the same mindset, diet, lifestyle techniques and holistic therapies that I use in my private practice- as you establish a new baseline for your health and well-being and build a relationship with it based on the truth about healing.
For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out letgoandgrow.com! To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.