This recording of the live webinar version of the AI-PAMI Patient & Caregiver Presentation on “Sleep 101: How and Why to Sleep Better” is presented by Brooke Stuart, AP, DACM, an integrative practitioner. Originally presented on August 24th, 2023.
The Aging and Integrative Pain Assessment and Management Initiative (AI-PAMI) is a comprehensive project addressing non-opioid pain management in adults ages 50 and older living in Northeast Florida. The overall goal of AI-PAMI is the advancement of innovative pain education and patient care focused on multimodal and integrative pain management. The project encompasses community outreach, education and research.
Sleep 101: How and Why to Sleep Better
- Managing Pain Through Journaling
- Beginning A Meditation Practice For Pain Management
- Straight to the Point: How Acupuncture and Acupressure Can Treat Pain
- The Health Benefits of Journaling
- On Red Light Therapy- Benefits for Skin, Hair, Pain Relief & More
- The Heart Based Practice, A Simple 3 Minute Meditation
- Let Go & Grow Holistic Journal
Free Resources From Dr. Brooke Stuart / Let Go & Grow®
- For more holistic resources, sign up for our Free Let Go & Grow® Membership, where you will receive instant access to the heart based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation, a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health & well-being, and so much more.
- For Let Go & Grow Publishing House books including the LG&G Holistic Guide Book, LG&G Journal, and the children’s book series Let’s Grow With Zo, check here.
- For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out our Let Go & Grow® Mind Body Reset, a 6 week reset program. To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.