This recording of the live webinar version of the AI-PAMI Patient & Caregiver Presentation on “Beginning a Meditation Practice for Pain Management” is presented by Brooke Stuart, AP, DACM, an integrative practitioner. Originally presented on March 24th, 2022.
The Aging and Integrative Pain Assessment and Management Initiative (AI-PAMI) is a comprehensive project addressing non-opioid pain management in adults ages 50 and older living in Northeast Florida. The overall goal of AI-PAMI is the advancement of innovative pain education and patient care focused on multimodal and integrative pain management. The project encompasses community outreach, education and research.
- 3:01, Reaching In To Hold The Space For Transformation To Unfold
- The Heart Based Practice, A Simple 3 Minute Meditation
- 5 Benefits of Meditation, A Beginner’s Guide
- The Difference Between Mindfulness and Meditation
- Different Meditation Methods + A Simple 3 Minute Heart Based Practice
- Research Paper On Meditation-Induced Pain-Relief | Shared From Chris Kresser
Free Resources From Dr. Brooke Stuart / Let Go & Grow®
- For more holistic resources, sign up for our Free Let Go & Grow® Membership, where you will receive instant access to the heart based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation, a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health & well-being, and so much more.
- For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out our Let Go & Grow® Mind Body Reset, a 6 week reset program. To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.