Supplements For Growth
In this episode of heartbeat, Dr. Brooke Stuart dives into a discussion on supplements for growth. Supplementation can be a great therapeutic addition to a healthy mindset, diet and lifestyle- but in no way can it replace it. Therapeutic supplementation is more active and healing in nature- in this category, we work strategically to balance out specific qualities and functions. Once the gaps are bridged and function is optimized, therapeutic supplementation has done its job and is no longer needed. If you’d like to receive 15% off all of your supplements, you can check out and sign up for our online dispensary at us.fullscript.com/welcome/drbrookestuart where the whole community can access our recommendations!
- Groundwork: In building a holistic foundation, supplements can play a role in setting the groundwork- making healthcare more accessible and placing into your hands.
- Order: Supplements can be prescribed with precision when we understand internal constellations and metrics. In my practice, I categorize supplements into 4 main categories: core, food-based, therapeutic and symptomatic.
- Supplements Can Support Growth: If you are engaged in a growth-oriented process, engaging the challenges as you reclaim your power and integrate, support can be helpful and supplements can specifically assist.
- For Example: For example, Rescue Remedy can support the emotional- shifting states of fear and dissociation to increased connection, presence and mobility whereas l-theanine can bring a calm focus to the body without sedating it. Gingko biloba can bring blood flow to the brain and uplift. Something like NAC can assist to build new patterning directly through a release of the old and building of the new. #letgoandgrow
- Personalize Your Protocol: In my practice, I focus on patient education and help my patients to adjust dosages and protocols so that they have a deep understanding of how they can categorize, incorporate and fully utilize supplements on their own!
Not sure where to begin? Sign up for a Free Let Go and Grow® Membership with instant access to the heart based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation and a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health and well-being, sign up right here- no strings attached!
Have a question, thoughts or notes you want to add? Check out our Let Go & Grow Forums right here, where we can discuss any topic freely with our community. It is completely free to participate and we would love to start some new conversations together!
Check out our Mind Body Reset right here. This 6 week course is where you will have the opportunity to send your mind and body an empowering, new message of safety and peace through your presence and the same mindset, diet, lifestyle techniques and holistic therapies that I use in my private practice- as you establish a new baseline for your health and well-being and build a relationship with it based on the truth about healing.
For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out letgoandgrow.com! To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.