Streaming, On How to Develop What Is & Release What Isn’t
In this episode of heartbeat, Dr. Brooke Stuart dives into a discussion on how to develop what is and release what isn’t. By focusing on all that you are, all that you have and all that you can do- you can mobilize your system into a state of expansion even when it doesn’t feel like you can. This takes intention and commitment and continual practice- however, through this deep work, your system will learn that you are in charge and in your presence finally begin to feel safe and at ease, able to even exhale in the most challenging of times.
- Acknowledging Where You Are: Acknowledging where you are, allows you to experience your experiences and move through them versus staying at arms length never fully learning the lessons and allowing them to take hold.
- Picture A River: Objectively speaking- think of how a rock moves. It moves through the release of resistance and through the forward momentum of a posture turned forward toward growth. It typically does not just get up and walk away- it moves through the consistency and persistence of an environment that leans into a certain direction.
- You Always Have Choice: There are always choices and options. Accepting where you are now allows you to see and choose the choices available.
- Stepping Up With Yourself: What is the next best step for you? Once you identify this, step up with yourself intentionally, reaching in to make the choice to move forward and up.
- Ushering In A Growth Spurt: Ushering in a growth spurt requires you to continuously strengthen and hold a posture of growth, where you move with your life towards expansion through a focus on who and what is showing up, developing what feels like light and empowering by saying no to what does not work and yes to what does.
Not sure where to begin? Sign up for a Free Let Go and Grow® Membership with instant access to the heart based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation and a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health and well-being, sign up right here- no strings attached!
Have a question, thoughts or notes you want to add? Check out our Let Go & Grow Forums right here, where we can discuss any topic freely with our community. It is completely free to participate and we would love to start some new conversations together!
Check out our Mind Body Reset right here. This 6 week course is where you will have the opportunity to send your mind and body an empowering, new message of safety and peace through your presence and the same mindset, diet, lifestyle techniques and holistic therapies that I use in my private practice- as you establish a new baseline for your health and well-being and build a relationship with it based on the truth about healing.
For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out letgoandgrow.com! To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.