Gracious Limitations, Green Lights and Simply, Taking The Next Step
In this episode of heartbeat, Dr. Brooke Stuart dives into a discussion on gracious limitations, green lights and simply, taking the next step. When we let go of what we think it should be, what we think we want and focus on what is and what we actually want, our focus moves from outcome and destination to process and journey.
- Grounding: Finding joy in the mundane and within the skills that you may not be typically be drawn to by removing judgment and giving them a chance is worth opening up to and can be a highly satisfying and grounding experience.
- Gracious Limitations: Gracious limitations can act as a guiding light! We all need a way to make choices and filter- and this is what reality can do for and with us.
- Green Lights: When an avenue feels like an open road, take it- as you sort through the location your choices are coming from and how and if they align with you and your vision.
- Vision: You see what you see for a reason and that is okay. Your vision is perfect, and it is important to continue to check in with yourself and come back to it as you move forward.
- Simply, Taking The Next Step: As you hold your vision within your heart and mind, allow yourself to relinquish control, surrender and trust the process as you embrace the present moment and take the next relevant step along the way.
Not sure where to begin? Sign up for a Free Let Go and Grow® Membership with instant access to the heart based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation and a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health and well-being, sign up right here- no strings attached!
Have a question, thoughts or notes you want to add? Check out our Let Go & Grow Forums right here, where we can discuss any topic freely with our community. It is completely free to participate and we would love to start some new conversations together!
Check out our Mind Body Reset right here. This 6 week course is where you will have the opportunity to send your mind and body an empowering, new message of safety and peace through your presence and the same mindset, diet, lifestyle techniques and holistic therapies that I use in my private practice- as you establish a new baseline for your health and well-being and build a relationship with it based on the truth about healing.
For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out letgoandgrow.com! To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.