Establishing A New Baseline By Optimizing The Raw Material
In this episode of heartbeat, Dr. Brooke Stuart dives into a discussion at the UCF Exchange on establishing a new baseline by optimizing the raw material. When building a holistic foundation, the fundamentals such as mindset, diet and lifestyle can play a role in setting the groundwork- making healthcare more accessible and placing into our hands. If you are engaged in a growth-oriented process, engaging the challenges as you reclaim your power and integrate, support and being on your own team can be helpful.
- Upping The Baseline: Upping the baseline requires a detailed look at the fundamental choices that make up the raw material in which we draw from day in and day out.
- Dark And Light: It’s important to be able to look into the dark and light from a place of power and authority. This is a skillset we can learn and practice, one that creates a sense of fearlessness and self-confidence through the activation of courage.
- Accessing Ourselves: Accessing ourselves requires a digging into and through the inquiry and conversations available in each realm that makes up our lives as we reverse engineer it.
- Desire Driven Life: Wouldn’t it be nice to create and act on choices that felt more like a pull than a push? It’s possible, and it’s easier done than said.
- Holistic Medicine: Holistic medicine encompasses and addresses every part of our life experiences with a focus on you and your inner compass at the center.
Not sure where to begin? Sign up for a Free Let Go and Grow® Membership with instant access to the heart based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation and a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health and well-being, sign up right here- no strings attached!
Have a question, thoughts or notes you want to add? Check out our Let Go & Grow Forums right here, where we can discuss any topic freely with our community. It is completely free to participate and we would love to start some new conversations together!
- View the full UCF Exchange discussion right here: How To Face Your Fears, Activate Courage & Build Self-Confidence | UCF Exchange 2022
- Streaming, On How To Develop What Is & Release What Isn’t
- If you missed last week’s heartbeat: One Is Better Than None, On Opportunities & Appreciating Each Experience You Have
- Work with our Let Go & Grow® team- contact us here for a Free Wellness Workshop for you and your organization.
- Check out our free Healthy Orlando Guide!
Check out our Mind Body Reset right here. This 6 week course is where you will have the opportunity to send your mind and body an empowering, new message of safety and peace through your presence and the same mindset, diet, lifestyle techniques and holistic therapies that I use in my private practice- as you establish a new baseline for your health and well-being and build a relationship with it based on the truth about healing.
For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out letgoandgrow.com! To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.
Leave A Comment