In this segment on WKMG channel 6 news, Dr. Brooke Stuart talks all about how to build up your mind and body to create better relationships. For the full segment, check out the video above.
What’s best for you is best for all. When we build ourselves up, we can enter into our relationships in a way that reflects who we truly are and how we want to show up in the world.
Throughout the segment we discuss mental health and how it relates to better relationships by diving into the following topics:
- bidirectional: mental health impacts relationships and relationships impact mental health, if you picture a healthy person- they have great friendships, confidence, feel comfortable in their own skin, sleep well, are resourceful with energy. This vision can provide a way to move forward and create in the now.
- it starts with you: the energy you bring into the relationship matters. The better you are, the better your relationships will be and the easier it is to show up, in the present moment, connect and make empowered choices. For example, when you are in a healthy place, it is much easier to give and receive and listen and communicate rather than perpetuate a toxic cycle. It’s easier to interrupt dysfunctional patterns and shift into a new one.
- back to basics: the fundamentals, such as mindset, diet, lifestyle, are key- here, it is important to focus on what you can do, what you do have and move forward from that place- practical choices like how you perceive the world, what you choose to put into your body and mind all matter.
- opening up: when you are going through a difficult time, focus on the fundamentals, go back to the basics and open up to the people in your life who are supportive and have your best interest in mind.
- build: it’s so important to build yourself and others up and to surround yourself with people who do the same!
For more holistic information, community support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, feel free to check out the Let Go & Grow program. We would love to have you in there! This is the exact process I teach my patients and apply in my own life, and have seen time and time again become a catalyst for radiant health, freedom and a life lived true to you.
Leave A Comment