Church Notes Internalized, On Building A Sacred Relationship With My Own Self
[click here to view the full video!]
After church last Sunday, I sat down with my notes.. and this is what I came up with- on building a sacred relationship with my own self. The essence being.. how can I have a relationship with myself that presses beyond what is just tolerable and manageable into desire and joy?
In this video I ask…
- how can I have a relationship with myself that feels like Christmas morning?
- how can I be full of joy?
- how can I create a place where I can come as I am and know and feel that I belong?
- how can I go to places within myself and on the outside as my life continues to open?
- how can I come to myself as a place of protection?
- how can I inhabit my life experiences as a place to serve and engage my purpose?
📓: Great topics to journal on by the way!
What would you add? How are you working to build a sacred relationship with yourself? Let us know in the comments on our Instagram video!
Not sure where to begin? Sign up for a FREE Let Go & Grow Membership today and receive instant access to the heart based practice and a wellness workshop.
- Open, Open, Open, Creating Safe Spaces To Hear Yourself
- The Heart Based Practice, A Simple 3 Min. Meditation
- Removing The Pattern Of Inferiority And Superiority To Be Yourself
- How To Take Pride In Yourself And Your Choices
- How To Self-Destruct, A Step-By-Step Guide
- On Finding Stability Within Yourself
Resources From Dr. Brooke Stuart / Let Go & Grow®
- For more holistic resources, sign up for our Free Let Go & Grow® Membership, where you will receive instant access to the heart based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation, a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health & well-being, and so much more.
- For Let Go & Grow Publishing House books including the LG&G Holistic Guide Book, LG&G Journal, and the children’s book series Let’s Grow With Zo, check here.
- For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out our Let Go & Grow® Mind Body Reset, a 6 week reset program. To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.