Where We Are, Where We Want To Go and How To Get There
In this episode of heartbeat, Dr. Brooke Stuart dives into a discussion at the UCF Exchange on where we are, where we want to go, and how to get there. If we can begin to carve out space for thinking through the best choices to make in the present moment, we can begin to identify our goals, dreams and desires and build a pathway and a trajectory for the old to fall off as we move forward in the now moment one step at a time.
- Own Where You Are At: It’s easy to want to skip steps or step ahead of where you are- but where you are is where you are meant to be and it is the perfect place to work with and develop. Instead of seeing the grass as greener on the other side, remember that it is greener where you water it. From that place, you can focus on who you are, what you have and what you can do in the present moment allowing the process to unfold for and with you while continuing to touch base with your vision.
- Stay The Course: Ups and downs are a part of the process, and it’s easy to want to fold from time to time- don’t. Remember to remember why you started and that there is so much you can do to shift into an expansive state over and over again.
- One Is Better Than None: When I first started my business, I heard Gary Vaynerchuk say: one is better than none- and it stuck. Whether you just started or are deep into a second stage business, it is imperative to remove the ego and intentionally value and revere each life you touch by continuing to grow and develop how you can serve and help each and every person you come into contact with.
- Taking Pride In Yourself: Taking pride in yourself starts now. How do you speak to yourself? How do you go about your day? What choices do you make and from what place?
- Have Something To Offer and Listen: You can’t gain respect if you don’t respect yourself and believe in what you have to offer. Once you have something of value to offer, listen and connect and develop in the ways that work for the people you are here to help.
Not sure where to begin? Sign up for a Free Let Go and Grow® Membership with instant access to the heart based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation and a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health and well-being, sign up right here- no strings attached!
Have a question, thoughts or notes you want to add? Check out our Let Go & Grow Forums right here, where we can discuss any topic freely with our community. It is completely free to participate and we would love to start some new conversations together!
Check out our Mind Body Reset right here. This 6 week course is where you will have the opportunity to send your mind and body an empowering, new message of safety and peace through your presence and the same mindset, diet, lifestyle techniques and holistic therapies that I use in my private practice- as you establish a new baseline for your health and well-being and build a relationship with it based on the truth about healing.
For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out letgoandgrow.com! To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.