“The Grass is Greener Where You Water It”, in this episode, we talk about how you can engage change in the here and now with everything you already have inside of yourself.
- The Grass Is Not Greener On The Other Side: Buying into this belief is a form of escape, where the change you are looking to experience will always remain elusive and just slightly out of reach. A vicious cycle that can be shattered immediately through the heart based practice.
- The Grass Is Greener Where You Water It: Your intention and commitment to it, by directing your attention and focus and power of choice, when in alignment, yields creation and an improved sense of well-being. This healing energy sends an overwhelming signal of safety allowing for improved lived experiences when we address what we see in the present moment.
- Investing In Yourself Will Always Pay Dividends: Simple investments bring energy, the more energy you have, the more momentum we can attain and traction built tilting our experiences into a growth oriented, healing mode.
- Break It Down: What do you truly want? Like the Nashville example, the answer was not necessarily to move to Nashville, but build a more suitable community here.
- Hold The Vision, Engage The Change: By looking at the whole picture and holding your vision in the here and now, you can begin to release the temporary quick fixes for what you want most. This takes a continuous receptivity and a time and space to reflect and discern- but once you bring this process in, you will quickly learn how to clear the noise and engage the change, able to selectively choose the empowering choices that become a through line for an upward trajectory of you life experience.
For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out letgoandgrow.com for our current offerings! To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.