In this episode, we talk about the importance of reflection, taking the time and creating the space to check in, take inventory and explore what is and isn’t working and why.
- Are you taking the time and creating the space to actually reflect? In theory, we all know we should but are we actually setting aside the time and creating the space to intentionally slow down, review and process through our experiences- this is an important question that we must ask ourselves if we are to move forward with power and authority. This is all part of building a rock solid foundation and taking care of any skipped steps.
- Integration: Knowledge can turn into understanding when we take the time to process the information we receive throughout the day, weeks, months, years- making it that much easier to shift gears and engage change.
- Both-And: When we reflect, it is important to look at what is and isn’t working and why. Most people focus on what isn’t working, but very few people look at what is- if we can begin to understand why certain experiences work, we can become even more clear and intentional about placing our focus onto and fueling those choices.
- Making The Past Productive: We can make the past productive by choosing to reflect on our experiences from the present moment with observation. This allows for a neutrality to enter as we begin to connect with, accept and deepen into an appreciation of as we extract the value and take the lessons in the here and now.
- The Heart Based Practice: If you don’t know where to begin, start here. I will take you through each step, and you can begin to engage this process with just taking three minutes each day to reconnect, reset and remember who, what and where you are.
Not sure where to begin? Sign up for a Free Let Go and Grow® Membership with instant access to the heart based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation and a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health and well-being, sign up right here- no strings attached!
Have a question, thoughts or notes you want to add? Check out our Let Go & Grow Forums right here, where we can discuss any topic freely with our community. It is completely free to participate and we would love to start some new conversations together!
Check out our Mind Body Reset right here. This 6 week course is where you will have the opportunity to send your mind and body an empowering, new message of safety and peace through your presence and the same mindset, diet, lifestyle techniques and holistic therapies that I use in my private practice- as you establish a new baseline for your health and well-being and build a relationship with it based on the truth about healing.
For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out letgoandgrow.com! To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.