Putting The Pieces Of The Puzzle Together
In this episode of heartbeat, Dr. Brooke Stuart dives into a discussion on putting the pieces of the puzzle together. Without a strong and resilient foundation, all of our health and growth practices will fall short. The fundamentals (such as mindset, diet and lifestyle) are a series of choices that we can make every single day to take care of the basics and move forward with confidence. In this, they have the ability to remove limitations and click us into our natural state and help put the pieces of the puzzle together! Identifying the fundamentals, and then, optimizing them (Let Go & Grow), can free up a well of resourceful energy that has the power to end the war, lessen the noise and clear the path making it that much easier to simply continue the conversation with the new.
- Pain Point: One of the greatest pain points that I find before working with a patient is feeling hopeless and stuck in the cycle of going one step forward and two steps back while simultaneously holding the desire and having the will to put the pieces of the puzzle together and move forward on solid ground.
- Let Go & Grow: Letting go of what does not work and optimizing what does, allows us to walk forward with confidence in a constant state of progression- bringing all of your experiences with you- which provides peace even with the first step of this coming into and living in alignment.
- Awareness: Awareness dawns and then it deepens and the fundamentals have the unique ability to become a continual support system that transcends time and space allowing for regeneration and healing to recur through our everyday choices.
- Pillars Of Stability: The fundamentals that come in the form of everyday choices such as mindset, diet, lifestyle, and health practices such as taking supplements, etc. can be a checkpoint to check in with and connect to the self-providing an anchor and centeredness in the midst of life itself, which is built as a series of ever-changing and transformational moments.
- Specialty Treatment: Bringing in specialty treatment works more effectively when you have a solid foundation. For example, there is not a chronic fatigue treatment in the world that can compete with the ongoing trajectory of deep and restorative sleep as a daily practice.
Not sure where to begin? Sign up for a Free Let Go and Grow® Membership with instant access to the heart based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation and a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health and well-being, sign up right here- no strings attached!
Have a question, thoughts or notes you want to add? Check out our Let Go & Grow Forums right here, where we can discuss any topic freely with our community. It is completely free to participate and we would love to start some new conversations together!
- Learn more about the Let Go & Grow Philosophy right here!
- When You Remember To Remember, Remember- Don’t Go Dark For Too Long.
- If you missed last week’s heartbeat, check it out right here: What Is Meant For You Will Not Pass You By.
- Work with our Let Go & Grow® team- contact us here for a Free Wellness Workshop for you and your organization.
- Check out our free Healthy Orlando Guide!
Check out our Mind Body Reset right here. This 6 week course is where you will have the opportunity to send your mind and body an empowering, new message of safety and peace through your presence and the same mindset, diet, lifestyle techniques and holistic therapies that I use in my private practice- as you establish a new baseline for your health and well-being and build a relationship with it based on the truth about healing.
For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out letgoandgrow.com! To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.
Leave A Comment