If you are not familiar with flower remedies and the Bach Flower system, feel free to read this article all about the topic before moving forward. In my practice, I often create personal Bach Flower formulas for my patients, and in this article, I am going to teach you how to do the same!
This system is a clean, pure and powerful way to dissolve emotional barriers and create mental change, which of course influences the physical- making it a great holistic option.
To create a personal mix, first and foremost, make sure you to educate yourself around the system or work with a Bach Foundation Registered Practitioner who can help you select the remedies that best fit you.
To begin, make sure you have the following handy:
- 30 ml bottle with a dropper
- Your selection of remedies (up to 9)
- Spring water
- Preservative, I recommend pure brandy or apple cider vinegar
- First, fill the 30 ml bottle with three parts spring water and one part preservative up to the bottle’s shoulder.
- Second, place 2 drops of each individual remedy into the mixing bottle or 4 drops of rescue remedy.
- Third, close the bottle and swirl it around.
- Fourth, set your intention.
- Fifth and finally, take 4 drops, 4 x a day. Your personal remedy should last between 2 to 3 weeks.
In my practice, I often use Walnut, Centaury, Chestnut Bud, Crab Apple, and Rescue Remedy as a base. Of course each person requires a tailor made combination but I find that these flowers, especially in combination have a unique ability facilitate the healing process.
And that is it, if you have any thoughts or questions on this topic, feel free share in the comments below!
- Bach Flower Methodology
- The Encyclopedia of Bach Flower Therapy by Mechthild Scheffer
- Free Downloads From Bach Centre Including The Twelve Healers & Heal Thyself
- Supplements For Growth
- A Bach Flower Experience
Resources From Dr. Brooke Stuart / Let Go & Grow®
- Sign up for a Free 7 Day Mind Body Reset right here!
- For more holistic resources, sign up for our Free Let Go & Grow® Membership, where you will receive instant access to the heart based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation, a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health & well-being, and so much more.
- For Let Go & Grow Publishing House books including the LG&G Holistic Guide Book, LG&G Journal, and the children’s book series Let’s Grow With Zo, check here.
- For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out our Let Go & Grow® Mind Body Reset, a 6 week reset program. To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.