A Bach Flower Experience
In this episode, we dive into an experience that opened my eyes to the more of what could be possible through the Bach Flower System.
- Felt Experience: Every once in a while, we encounter a new story that can bring in a felt experience that can change our life. When this comes, let it in, let it change you and allow the resistance towards the new to fade away as you choose to go with the flow, embracing the continuous conversation forward.
- Bach Flower Methodology: The Bach Flower Remedies, also known as Bach Flower Essences, are a set of 38 made of primarily wildflowers, that address mental and emotional imbalances as they work to raise self awareness, transform fear and bring about joy, peace, happiness, productivity, prosperity, health and love to our lives.
- Everything Has A Place: As my eyes started to open to the world of natural medicine, I started to see how everything, including conventional medicine, had its place to heal. I have found that the Bach Flower Remedies, specifically, can address the emotional aspect of a person.
- Raising Your Vibration: When we observe our experiences through our conscious awareness we bring light to them. Through the flower remedies, I have found that deep issues can heal by even just calling them by the name of a flower, such as shame can be called pine. This also indicates how addressable these patterns are and can be. When we know clearing and healing is possible, mental, emotional and physiological states lose their power and become less dense, cue a lightness.
- Personal Bach Remedy: In my practice, I create personal Bach flower remedies for my patients and ship them out. If you are interested in your own personal flower remedy, you can contact me here to place an order!
Not sure where to begin? You can always reconnect, reset and remember, through this simple 3 min. meditation right here.
For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out letgoandgrow.com for our current offerings! To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.
- Alicia Sirkin
- Bach Centre England
- Dr. Halberstein’s Research
- My Recent IG Live on the remedies
- Bach Flower Methodology
- The Encyclopedia of Bach Flower Therapy by Mechthild Scheffer
- Free Downloads From Bach Centre Including The Twelve Healers & Heal Thyself
- Supplements For Growth
- A Bach Flower Experience
Resources From Dr. Brooke Stuart / Let Go & Grow®
- For more holistic resources, sign up for our Free Let Go & Grow® Membership, where you will receive instant access to the heart based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation, a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health & well-being, and so much more.
- For Let Go & Grow Publishing House books including the LG&G Holistic Guide Book, LG&G Journal, and the children’s book series Let’s Grow With Zo, check here.
- For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out our Let Go & Grow® Mind Body Reset, a 6 week reset program. To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.
Leave A Comment