Perfectionism, Fighting To Blend Ideas And Mouth Taping
In this episode of heartbeat, Dr. Brooke Stuart dives into a discussion on perfectionism, fighting to blend ideas and mouth taping. By simply showing up fully with presence, we gain access to observation and the deepened states that await this choice.
- Done Is Better Than Perfect: The idea of perfection prevents progress. You can put a stop to this and pivot by directly engaging in the process, focusing on betterment while allowing the image of your best self to be ever in your heart and mind- acting as your own inner compass and guide.
- Pull vs. Push: Are you pulled by desire or pushed by fear? It’s okay to allow both motivators to shape you and inform your choices. They both have a place, and they are both important. Fear often serves as a wake up call while love serves as a multiplier.
- The Tight Rope Of Perfection: Perfection can often feel like walking on a tightrope and on eggshells all at once. I highly recommend jumping off and moving away from this model by removing judgment of self and leaping into faith while building a gentle landing of compassion, understanding, love and observation by growing your permission field.
- Stay In The Room: Choose it, consider it done- but let yourself go to the drawing board, invite God in, pray, pace and play with potential solutions as you elevate your standard internally and move forward no matter what. What you say (from your authentic self), goes. If you choose peace, prosperity, etc., it will happen if you out in the work accordingly.
- Blending: Here, you can let your energy dance.. with others!
Not sure where to begin? Sign up for a Free Let Go and Grow® Membership with instant access to the heart based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation and a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health and well-being, sign up right here- no strings attached!
Have a question, thoughts or notes you want to add? Check out our Let Go & Grow Forums right here, where we can discuss any topic freely with our community. It is completely free to participate and we would love to start some new conversations together!
Check out our Mind Body Reset right here. This 6 week course is where you will have the opportunity to send your mind and body an empowering, new message of safety and peace through your presence and the same mindset, diet, lifestyle techniques and holistic therapies that I use in my private practice- as you establish a new baseline for your health and well-being and build a relationship with it based on the truth about healing.
For a FREE 7 Day Mind Body Reset, check here!
For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out letgoandgrow.com! To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.