On Working Through What Follows You
In this episode of heartbeat, Dr. Brooke Stuart dives into a discussion on working through what follows you. If you choose to turn on the light through your commitment to being in the present moment embodied, you will soon realize how capable you are of working through each and every experience you encounter, becoming unafraid one moment at a time.
- Clearing And Releasing: Clearing and releasing in this way has a distinct place in the healing process- whether we are directly escorting toxicants out or we are working through a mental and emotional pattern, we detoxify through turning towards and opening up to the essential truths so that we can finally express and release the attachments that keep us in a purgatory like state and depended experiences of health and vitality just out of reach.
- Tonifying And Developing: When we have the time and space from clearing and releasing, we naturally have more creativity ability to focus on, develop and grow the good. With that said, we can also simply grow the good, and in this, give the old and outdated the time and space to breathe and alchemize by allowing a new preference and state to talk hold as we walk forward.
- Let Go And Grow: Clearing, releasing, tonifying, developing, and working with the good and the bad is key. In psychology, we call this the mixed object- and here at Let Go & Grow, we find it imperative to come to these mixed states and parts in progress from the stability of the reinforced authentic self.
- How To Work Through What Follows You: So often, we run away from what is chasing us, and in this, we have to increasingly run faster versus turning towards, opening up and learning how to embrace and alchemize the experience by utilizing the pain points to engage change, better our experience and further transformation and growth.
- There Are No Shortcuts: When we are pain averse, we often seek to find shortcuts and skate through the pain hoping that it is enough- but similar to being sick, we can’t just rely, especially often, on the acute reflex to out medicate symptomatic expression. We need to set aside type to rest, drink plenty of water and heal.
For a common cold protocol, as a basic, I would take the conventional but as it gets better, I recommend the supplements listed below. Order the protocol here in our Fullscript dispensary and receive 15% off all supplements!
- NAC: 1800mg, twice a day- morning and afternoon (am, pm+)
- Vitamin C: 1000mg, twice a day- morning and afternoon (am, pm+)
- AllergyCalm: dissolve 2 tablets in the mouth every 15 minutes for 1 hour, then 2 tablets 3 times a day
- Colloidal Silver Spray: as needed
- Vitamin D: 1 capsule a day to tonify
- GI Synergy: 1-3 packets a day to clear
Not sure where to begin? Sign up for a Free Let Go and Grow® Membership with instant access to the heart based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation and a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health and well-being, sign up right here- no strings attached!
Have a question, thoughts or notes you want to add? Check out our Let Go & Grow Forums right here, where we can discuss any topic freely with our community. It is completely free to participate and we would love to start some new conversations together!
Check out our Mind Body Reset right here. This 6 week course is where you will have the opportunity to send your mind and body an empowering, new message of safety and peace through your presence and the same mindset, diet, lifestyle techniques and holistic therapies that I use in my private practice- as you establish a new baseline for your health and well-being and build a relationship with it based on the truth about healing.
For a FREE 7 Day Mind Body Reset, check here!
For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out letgoandgrow.com! To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.