Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- First, preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Then stir up the filling: ½ cup coconut palm sugar, a tbsp. of Pumpkin Pie Spice (aka cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg), a pinch of sea salt, a dash of vanilla, 2 large eggs, 1 can (15 oz.) 100% Pure Pumpkin, and 1 can (13.5 oz.) full fat coconut milk
- Pour the filling into the crust, which you can either make your own or pick on up at your local health foods store. I’ve used the “Wholly Wholesome Gluten Free Pie Crust” in the past
- Bake for about 50 min., check with a tooth pick
- Cool on a rack for about an hour, then refrigerate
- Top with coconut cream before serving! I simply use a can of coconut cream, 2 tsp. of coconut palm sugar and ½ tsp. of vanilla extract- whip for about 30 seconds and voila, the perfect pumpkin pie!
*Alternative sugar options: raw honey, maple syrup, coconut palm sugar, date sugar, molasses, liquid stevia, monk fruit sweetener, erythritol, xylitol.
- Fast Food For Health Conscious Individuals
- How To Cook Oil-Free + Order Foods Oil-Free
- The Heart Based Practice, A Simple 3 Min. Meditation
- Diet Philosophy: Drop The Dogma & Discover What Works For YOU
- Diet Philosophy Part II: On Personalization
- Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free Diet
- Resistant Starch Made Practical
- Top Vegan & Vegetarian Protein Sources
- What’s In My Kitchen?
Resources From Dr. Brooke Stuart / Let Go & Grow®
- For more holistic resources, sign up for our Free Let Go & Grow® Membership, where you will receive instant access to the heart based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation, a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health & well-being, and so much more.
- For Let Go & Grow Publishing House books including the LG&G Holistic Guide Book, LG&G Journal, and the children’s book series Let’s Grow With Zo, check here.
- For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out our Let Go & Grow® Mind Body Reset, a 6 week reset program. To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.