Could You Be A Dancer?
In this episode of heartbeat, Dr. Brooke Stuart dives into a discussion on: could you be a dancer? When we are able to connect, look at and learn from our life experiences (instead of coping, avoiding, or burying them), it becomes almost effortless to let go and grow.
- To Suppress, Sedate and Medicate: In this most watched Ted Talk by Sir Ken Robinson, he challenges the traditional education system’s emphasis of conformity and argues that it stifles creativity and discourages individuality. There’s a big difference between trying to cope with our “issues”, suppressing them, stacking them, avoiding them, burying them- versus clearing them, learning, growing, and allowing them to develop us into who we already are and who we are meant to be.
- Becoming A Helper: By nurturing, supporting and beginning to understand our experiences, there will be a natural emergence to process, learn and grow. With this, we become more of an aware facilitator and embrace our unique abilities- facilitating our journey of personal development as we remain present with what is coming up for us.
- Sending Gentle Signals: Sending our systems gentle signals of safety can help allow ourselves to be with the challenging complexities at times and be open to why we’re up to what we’re up to. How is it serving us? How is it an adaptive mechanism? And once we understand this, what would we like to do with that realization?
- Supplements and Practices I like: Supplements such as multivitamins, theanine and Bach Flower Remedies can help assist the body in entering a greater permission field where our nervous systems can have, hold and take on new patterns that feel constructive and empowering. Embodiment exercises such as the heart based practice and EFT tapping can also help with this. For supplement protocols and 15% off all physician-grade supplements, check here.
- You Being You Being You: We can access a state of balance and coherence- and in that, it helps us to process what’s coming up for us and process experiences because our nervous systems have shifted into a more calm, balanced and peaceful harmonic state.
Not sure where to begin? Sign up for a Free Let Go and Grow® Membership with instant access to the heart based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation and a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health and well-being, sign up right here- no strings attached!
Have a question, thoughts or notes you want to add? Check out our Let Go & Grow Forums right here, where we can discuss any topic freely with our community. It is completely free to participate and we would love to start some new conversations together!
Check out our Mind Body Reset right here. This 6 week course is where you will have the opportunity to send your mind and body an empowering, new message of safety and peace through your presence and the same mindset, diet, lifestyle techniques and holistic therapies that I use in my private practice- as you establish a new baseline for your health and well-being and build a relationship with it based on the truth about healing.
For a FREE 7 Day Mind Body Reset, check here!
For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out letgoandgrow.com! To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.