Burn Out, Employee Retention, High Standards And Creating A Growth Oriented Culture
In this episode of heartbeat, Dr. Brooke Stuart dives into a discussion on burn out, employee retention, high standards and creating a growth oriented culture. By equipping ourselves with an empowering perspective and practical steps, we can begin to move beyond burn out and create a growth oriented culture based on expansion and growth.
- Burn Out: To burn out means to ruin one’s health or become completely exhausted through overwork- burning the candles at both ends. By noting this, employers can put strategies in place to prevent burn out and nurture employee health and well-being.
- Employee Retention: Employee retention is defined as an organization’s ability to retain employees and prevent both voluntary and involuntary turnover. Putting strategies in place to increase employee retention has a direct impact on an organization’s growth, performance and success.
- Standards: Employees and employers and can both hold high standards for each other and the organization- what is best for each individual is best for all and in this, we can build uncompromised ecosystems that prioritize health and growth, knowing that these tenants will also bring prosperity- positively impacting the bottom line.
- Leadership: As a leader, you have the opportunity to build a desire driven ecosystem where employees don’t have to be there, they want to be there and furthermore actively choose to be! To do this, it is imperative to create a safe and healthy environment where open channels of communication exist and are welcome.
- Expansion Versus Contraction: In this day and age, we no longer have to abide by the old ways of distress and contraction- we can now choose to expand and be a part of a healthy, growth oriented ecosystem. Expansion yields creativity, prosperity and a sense of freedom and light as it cultivates and nurtures a vital culture and intrinsic motivation- uncovering and aligning with why each individual is there while equally attending to the whole.
Not sure where to begin? Sign up for a Free Let Go and Grow® Membership with instant access to the heart based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation and a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health and well-being, sign up right here- no strings attached!
Have a question, thoughts or notes you want to add? Check out our Let Go & Grow Forums right here, where we can discuss any topic freely with our community. It is completely free to participate and we would love to start some new conversations together!
Check out our Mind Body Reset right here. This 6 week course is where you will have the opportunity to send your mind and body an empowering, new message of safety and peace through your presence and the same mindset, diet, lifestyle techniques and holistic therapies that I use in my private practice- as you establish a new baseline for your health and well-being and build a relationship with it based on the truth about healing.
For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out letgoandgrow.com! To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.