Boundaries, When Saying No Is Saying Yes To Yourself
In this episode of heartbeat, Dr. Brooke Stuart dives into a discussion on boundaries as a way to honor and assert the self, rework the present and allow for new and improved experiences to emerge. Authentic and intentional boundary setting can create the space for you to simply be you, as you break free from the confines of toxicity allowing healthier patterns set in and develop. Here, we can learn to honor our selves by communicating with strength and through love.
- Boundaries: It takes what it takes and sometimes it takes time and space to experience the difference, have a new preference, to be with yourself, in the depths and in the quiet to listen and look at and furthermore, hear, see and act with clarity. Boundaries can come in many forms – from muting toxicity on instagram to blocking a phone number to viewing an experience in a different way or a conversation that must be had.
- When Saying No Is Saying Yes To Yourself: Are you delaying the inevitable by consenting to actions and forms of communication that don’t serve you vs. that which reflects who and what you truly are? If so, simply acknowledging this is 75% of the battle. Through acknowledgement, you can begin to say yes to a new tract, based on what lies within, allowing for more informed consent to take hold as you intentionally plug into the reality creations that hold high vibes and free.
- Where Do I End And You Begin?: Life is lived in the gray, and the exploration of this space is a continuum that can only be accessed through connection to what is, presence and observation that yields increased awareness that we can then, in turn utilize.
- Expansion As A Boundary: Health, joy, peace, love, and the variety of expansive states that come about through honoring our true nature and choosing choices in alignment with these principles provide an increasingly buffered boundary through the toroidal field. This robust state, often brought about through the process of healing and growing, can, at times, help you reliably and safely navigate your ship to shore and unhook unhealthy patterns naturally along the way- leaving them behind, with a neutrality, as if they never existed. Lessons learned are value added. Thank you, next.
- When You Remember To Remember, Remember: You do not need to beat yourself up if you don’t enforce a boundary you believe in properly this will evolve as you come to mean it. If you feel set back, get back into the present moment- reconnect. reset. remember. – where you can remind yourself of all that you are, all that you have and all that you can do. The process never ends.
Not sure where to begin? Sign up for a Free Let Go and Grow® Membership with instant access to the heart based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation and a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health and well-being, sign up right here!
- To read about our Let Go & Grow Philosophy, feel free to check our article here. This process requires an openness to explore who you truly are, the life you are meant to live and how you can become your own vehicle of change.
- Check out our Mind Body Reset right here. This 6 week course is where you will have the opportunity to send your mind and body an empowering, new message of safety and peace through your presence and the same mindset, diet, lifestyle techniques and holistic therapies that I use in my private practice- as you establish a new baseline for your health and well-being and build a relationship with it based on the truth about healing.
- For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out letgoandgrow.com! To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.