How To Use ChatGPT For Health
I’m often asked about new and upcoming health trends and this, if asked today, would be it. ChatGPT is an artificial intelligence chatbot developed by OpenAI and released in November 2022. To access the AI chatbot, check here for your browser or here to download the iPhone app.
A few disclaimers to start: for privacy reasons, leave out your personal details like your name, address, where you are from, etc. Tech companies have stated that the data collected is used to train their systems (which means other people could see your information). Don’t share confidential data with the chatbot! Lastly, these chatbots are powered by a technology that gets its abilities by analyzing large amounts of digital text pulled from the internet. As we all know, we cannot believe everything on the internet and chatbots may repeat those “untruths.” It is important to know that AI is not a real person, so it is good to double-check the program’s work!
After signing up for an account, you can begin utilizing it for your health and wellness with these example prompts:
- Make a gluten and dairy free meal plan for the month
- What are the best meditation resources?
- Make me a beginner yoga exercise list
- What are the best supplements for ___?
- Enter your task list into the chat and ask ChatGPT to create a to-do list to get a better sense of your priorities to make things less overwhelming
- Provide encouraging and uplifting messages
- What are some ideas to nurture myself physically today?
- What are some ideas to nurture myself mentally today?
What else would you add? Keep in mind that asking questions in the wrong way may produce generic, unhelpful and sometimes downright incorrect answers. Try to use precise key words and framing them to generate the most helpful answers!
Like anything, this is just a great kickstart to your health journey where you can accelerate into spaces and gain quick insight and awareness, ongoing conversation with health and growth- where over time you can personalize and make it your own. #letgoandgrow
- Free 7 Day Mind Body Reset
- Let Go & Grow Mind Body Reset Program
- Diet Philosophy: Drop the Dogma & Discover What Works for YOU
- Diet Philosophy Part II: On Personalization
- How To Detox Your Mind & Body
- The Heart Based Practice, A Simple 3 Min. Meditation
- On Embodiment & The Present Moment
Resources From Dr. Brooke Stuart / Let Go & Grow®
- For more holistic resources, sign up for our Free Let Go & Grow® Membership, where you will receive instant access to the heart based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation, a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health & well-being, and so much more.
- For Let Go & Grow Publishing House books including the LG&G Holistic Guide Book, LG&G Journal, and the children’s book series Let’s Grow With Zo, check here.
- For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out our Let Go & Grow® Mind Body Reset, a 6 week reset program. To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.