Healing Is Simple And Why The Mind Doesn’t Always Like That
In this episode of heartbeat, Dr. Brooke Stuart dives into a discussion on how healing is simple and why the mind doesn’t always like that. When a challenge arises, remember that it is coming up for you. It’s asking you to connect, find meaning, to let go and grow. Engage in this process, and it will not only clear, it will bring freedom, health, and all of the high vibe states that you desire.
- Healing Is Simple: Education is key but once we generate awareness, results come from dropping into the simplicity of choice.
- Doritos or Apples?: We all know what is healthier. An Apple is clearly healthier than a bag of doritos from an objective, nutritional standpoint.
- Getting Real: Many of us tell ourselves we have tried or currently do everything- yet this everything continuously equates to nothing- which means a rearrangement is in order. When our doing of everything equates to nothing- it’s time to get real and recognize we may feel we have tried a lot but we clearly have work to do and we can always change things up. Sometimes less is more, other times more is more- however, the key with healing and to getting results is to build a solid, yet resilient foundation and personalize from there.
- Sunk Cost Fallacy: This can be defined as the phenomenon whereby a person is reluctant to abandon a strategy or course of action because they have invested heavily in it, even when it is clear that abandonment would be more beneficial.
- Functional Medicine: Are your choices functional, meaning that they work and function, or dysfunctional and wreaking havoc? Medicine can be precise and targeted.
Not sure where to begin? Sign up for a Free Let Go and Grow® Membership with instant access to the heart based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation and a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health and well-being, sign up right here- no strings attached!
Have a question, thoughts or notes you want to add? Check out our Let Go & Grow Forums right here, where we can discuss any topic freely with our community. It is completely free to participate and we would love to start some new conversations together!
- A Practical Guide to Supplements- Favorite Brands, Philosophy & Function
- The Healing Power of Optimism
- If you missed last week’s heartbeat: My Acne Journey: Lessons Learned And How I Cleared It
- Work with our Let Go & Grow® team- contact us here for a Free Wellness Workshop for you and your organization.
- Check out our free Healthy Orlando Guide!
Check out our Mind Body Reset right here. This 6 week course is where you will have the opportunity to send your mind and body an empowering, new message of safety and peace through your presence and the same mindset, diet, lifestyle techniques and holistic therapies that I use in my private practice- as you establish a new baseline for your health and well-being and build a relationship with it based on the truth about healing.
For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out letgoandgrow.com! To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.
Leave A Comment