Deep Medicine, Exploring Perception
In this episode, we dive into deep medicine and explore perception.
- Anthropology: Anthropology has 4 main categories, physical-cultural-linguistic-archaeological, and many new spin off categories, such as psychological and medical anthropology, where an anthropological perspective is applied. An anthropologist’s primary objective is to observe, to study, document and explore.
- Ayurvedic Medicine: Ayurvedic medicine is a traditional, holistic l Indian healing system that is over 3,000 years old.
- 4 Levels of Healing: In my medical anthropology class, we interviewed Ayurvedic practitioners around the city of Miami, where I learned of a framework that described 4 levels of healing- going from least to most invasive.
- Perception is Medicine: Yes. in an unbelievably deep way.
- Who, What, Where: and continuing to remember who, what and where you are is the most powerful perspective I have found to date.
Not sure where to begin? start here.
For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out letgoandgrow.com for our current offerings! To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.
Leave A Comment