You Don’t Have To Try When You Are
In this episode, we talk about the difference between trying, striving and being- trading imagery for what is- letting the weight of the world go as we come home to ourselves.
This message is so simple yet I find that once tapped into it can help us to collect and gather ourselves quite quickly and deliberately as we begin to see the difference- making it that much easier to reclaim ourselves and proceed with presence showing up for and receiving from the life we are here to live clicked into the power we are meant to have.
- Acknowledge Yourself: If you don’t acknowledge yourself, you will lose yourself in the delusion of the world. By acknowledging the image and how you are outsourcing your power in this way, you can find your way back home.
- Flames: There is no reason it has to be this way- but if the house of cards goes up in flames, let it- the truth will remain.
- Energy: You can make all of the same choices from a place of authenticity versus imagery and they will take on a completely different resonance, working for rather than against you. This is your metric.
- Find Peace Within: You don’t have to try when you are. Place the light of your attention onto the truth and begin to observe how parts of yourself begin to awaken as intuitive steps naturally follow.
- Truth: The truth does not care about your thoughts or feelings, it only cares about setting you free from the dense matter of the world and the truth is that who, what and where you truly are is an answer you can always rely upon and come back to time and time again.
Not sure where to begin? You can always reconnect, reset and remember, through heart based practice, our simple 3 min. meditation right here.
For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out letgoandgrow.com for our current offerings! To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.
Leave A Comment