Turning What Is Into What Isn’t, On Bridging The Gap
In this episode of heartbeat, Dr. Brooke Stuart dives into a discussion at the UCF Exchange on bridging the gap and allowing ourselves to turn what is into what isn’t. While going through transitional phases in life, it is important to recognize and observe your own personal strengths while at the same time acknowledging your weaknesses. Knowing your strengths and weaknesses can raise your self-awareness and give you clarity- bridging the gap between where you are and where you are meant to be.
- You’ve Got This: You are more than enough. You are the power behind it all, and in this, from this place, you can address each and every challenge that comes your way.
- Challenges Are Inevitable: At every stage of life, we will meet and re-meet old and new patterns, as these challenging constellations are a built-in part of this life experience. With that said, we can learn how to work with and through them by shifting our perspective and making empowering, growth oriented choices.
- Focus On What Is: By focusing on all that you are, all that you have and all that you can do- you can mobilize your system into a state of expansion even when it doesn’t feel like you can. This takes intention and commitment and continual practice- however, through this deep work, your system will learn that you are in charge and in your presence finally begin to feel safe and at ease, able to even exhale in the most challenging of times.
- Faith: Faith as a through line, and in a healing context, means to have complete confidence that all of life is built by design, happening perfectly for us- without condition. Here, we can begin to believe in ourselves and drop into showing up for and receiving the available messages every step of the way.
- On Bridging The Gap: We can bridge the gap and turn what is into what isn’t by continuing to work on our weaknesses and double down on our strengths. Here, we can work on both, and we will know when which takes precedence at the various stages of our life experience- making choices out of love for ourselves bypassing the reflex of fear, time and time again.
Not sure where to begin? Sign up for a Free Let Go and Grow® Membership with instant access to the heart based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation and a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health and well-being, sign up right here!
- To view this full talk at the UCF Exchange by Dr. Brooke Stuart, check here.
- Check out our Mind Body Reset right here. This 6 week course is where you will have the opportunity to send your mind and body an empowering, new message of safety and peace through your presence and the same mindset, diet, lifestyle techniques and holistic therapies that I use in my private practice- as you establish a new baseline for your health and well-being and build a relationship with it based on the truth about healing.
- For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out letgoandgrow.com! To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.