Alcohol-Free Date Ideas
[click here to view the full video!]
If you are single or even if you’re in a relationship, it can be hard to go out without drinking especially if it’s become the norm. Here are some ways, including date ideas, to break it up and engage in alcohol-free experiences. Alcohol can be fun and carefree, but at the end of the day, we may actually want to just connect and enjoy our time together- and sometimes alcohol can inhibit that or draw the wrong type of person. It’s also okay to not want to spend those calories on a first date or risk feeling off the next day. Regardless of reason, here are some alcohol-free date ideas for all!
- Take walk around the block or through botanical gardens
- Hit up the dog park
- Get some coffee, tea, brunch, lunch, or dinner
- Catch a movie
- Grab an açaí bowl instead of dessert
- Make a new recipe
- Cruise the farmer’s market
- Watch the sunset
- Hop on a boat
- Go to the pool/ lake/ beach/ springs
- Walk around a museum
- Go kayaking
- Hit the golf or mini golf course
- Ride rollercoaster at your favorite theme park
- Enjoy an art gallery
- See a play
- Pack a picnic
- Play arcade games
- Go to a festival, bowling or to the zoo
- Find a goat yoga class [lol] or hit the tennis courts
What would you add?! Let us know in the comments (on IG) so we can grow in new and empowering ways together! #letgoandgrow
For more healthy ideas like this, feel free to check out the Healthy Orlando Guide right here!
- On Alcohol
- Fast Food For Health Conscious Individuals
- The Heart Based Practice, A Simple 3 Min. Meditation
- Diet Philosophy: Drop The Dogma & Discover What Works For YOU
- Diet Philosophy Part II: On Personalization
- Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free Diet
- Resistant Starch Made Practical
Resources From Dr. Brooke Stuart / Let Go & Grow®
- For more holistic resources, sign up for our Free Let Go & Grow® Membership, where you will receive instant access to the heart based practice, a simple 3 min. meditation, a wellness workshop designed to optimize mental health & well-being, and so much more.
- For Let Go & Grow Publishing House books including the LG&G Holistic Guide Book, LG&G Journal, and the children’s book series Let’s Grow With Zo, check here.
- For more information, support and a tried and true springboard that can help you address the fundamentals and unlock your power to heal, make sure to schedule a free holistic consultation and check out our Let Go & Grow® Mind Body Reset, a 6 week reset program. To learn more about holistic healthcare and working with Dr. Brooke in private practice, check here.